This post may contain affiliate links! If you click on a link in this post, it may be commissionable, and I may earn a small amount when you purchase off of that link. Thank you for understanding!
If you’re like me then you LOVE gift giving! I have such a passion for spending lots of money and gifting people. Recently, I’ve had to majorly control that urge but Mother’s Day is a holiday when I really want to show how much I appreciate the women in my life.
It can be really hard to find gifts and it’s not always easy to find the right gifts. Everyone is so different!
Are you struggling with gift ideas? Below is a great list of affordable gifts for the mothers in your life! ♥
Jewelry & Accessories:
- Boho String Watch Band, I definitely have been eyeing this one!
- Women’s Waterproof Anti-theft Backpack. (Um, how cool is this???)
- Mama Necklace + a coupon for $2 off!
- Fanny Pack ~ Great for when you’re on the go!
- Nana Bracelet. These come in different sayings and you can even get them customized!
Clothing & Shoes:
- Mommy & Me Matching T-shirts.
- Mama Smiley Tee, I love this one!
- Cushionaire Cloud Slide ~ So comfy and the colors are great!
- SAHM Tee. I’m so loving this shirt!
- Custom Kitchen Towels.
- Mother’s Day Puzzle Sign. (So sweet!!)
- Soft Blanket ~ This one is a Barefoot Dreams lookalike for a fraction of the cost!
- Personalized Wooden Spoon. Perfect for women who LOVE to cook!
Beauty & Self-care:
- Essie Nail Polish, I love this color!!
- Summer Feet Prep Gift Kit. Ooooh la la!
- Gua Sha Facial Roller.
Bible Studies & Books:
- Steadfast Motherhood Devotional, I really can’t wait to purchase this one myself!
- Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund ~ I have heard so many good reviews on this book!
- Suffering Is Never For Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot.
- Write The Word Journal: these come in so many different versions and are by far my favorite devotionals.
For The Expecting Mom:
- Kindred Braverly PJ’s ~ These were my absolute favorite to wear in the hospital!
- Kindred Braverly Nursing Bra. soooo soft!!
- A pair of slippers!
Don’t forget to shop the Kindred Braverly Mother’s Day Sale where you can score up to 50% off!
If you spend $125 during this sale, you will get a $25 store credit to use at another time!
P.S, don’t forget to use code MADISON15 for 15% off your purchase!
See something you like or would add to this list? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing from my readers!
Be sure to join my Mother’s Day Giveaway! Head to this post to enter!